This is just a quick round up of a few short screen captures I’ve done over the past year to demonstrate techniques for users on the Blend/SketchFlow forums, they don’t include audio, but rather just show the steps in a live recording (with very little planning :)) of me doing the steps on my desktop.
- http://social.expression.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/blend/thread/f0fbf3eb-a6bb-46f6-8552-878e7e17249a – Busy Indicator – This user wanted a busy indicator for SL which looked like the simple spinning/fading ring.
- http://social.expression.microsoft.com/Forums/en/blend/thread/ef3ab4eb-6da1-4c37-9081-fb61ec0954eb – Datagrid Image Button column template – This user wanted to add a datagrid column with an image button.
- http://chuckhays.net/slvids/lightbox/ – A user wanted to create a lightbox effect for images in SL.
- http://chuckhays.net/slvids/progressbar/ – A user wanted a progress bar that cycled through several images, this gave them the general idea.
- http://chuckhays.net/slvids/tubeanimation/ – A user wanted to animate flow through tubes, this was to provide some general ideas of how to accomplish it.